High-quality contributions in the area of Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation are welcomed and they can embrace the major interests in the following fields:
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Bioinspired Algorithms,
- Bioinspired Robotics,
- Complex Systems,
- Evolutionary Computation,
- Genetic Algorithms,
- Modeling and Simulation of Artificial and Biological Systems,
- Modeling and Simulation of Social and Economical Systems,
- Synthetic and Systems Biology,
- Systems Chemistry,
- Theories and Applications of Artificial Life.
see Call for Papers for details on the contributions submission.